The Surgery

Dr Brendan Stanley has over 20 years experience in the development and treatment of highly complex vascular interventional procedures. Brendan was involved in the design and implementation of the only private state of the art vascular hybrid theatre at the Mount Hospital, where he is able to perform both interventional and open vascular procedures in the same operation.

This is beneficial to the patients because the best of both techniques can be performed in the one operation under one anaesthetic. Brendan’s access to the hybrid theatre combined with his exceptional technical expertise and surgical knowledge, leads the way in giving patients the very best advanced vascular surgical treatments with highly successful outcomes. In 90% of cases, Dr Stanley is able to treat patients with the minimally invasive endoluminal or interventional techniques. In the remaining 10% of cases, open surgery is the safest and best option.

State of the Art Facility